General cargo can be shipped by any means of transport, so you have an opportunity to reduce your transportation expenses.
AsstrA’s experts in intermodal deliveries of general cargo will design and implement the most suitable pattern and route for transporting your cargo. The cargo is shipped using rail and auto transport, port capacities, sea and river vessels of various types in accordance with physical and chemical properties of the cargo and your requirements (delivery deadline, no transloading, price etc.).
General cargo is the one that can be transported packed or unpacked, loose or consolidated:
- metal products (rolled, plate metal; metal in ingots and stacks; wire, bars, blanks, tubes, band metal in coils, scrap metal etc.), vehicles (crawler-mounted and wheel-mounted);
- concrete products and frames (beams, ties, pillars, slabs, panels, tubes, rings etc.);
- containerized (large, medium, small size containers, special ones etc.);
- unitized (palletized, non-palletized, bundled, wrapped etc.);
- packed piece goods (in boxes made of various materials and of various sizes);
- drummed (barrels, drums of various designs with various types of cargo, baskets); oversized and overweight;
- timber (round wood, board lumber, plywood, wood boards).
Geography of Deliveries
- between the countries of Europe, Asia, the CIS and the Baltic region;
- within the CIS, throughout Russia, Ukraine, Belarus;
- within Europe;
- all over the world.
- motor transport;
- air transport;
- sea and river transport;
- rail transport.
Benefits of using AsstrA for general cargo transportation:
- flexible price policy;
- taking into account your individual needs and expectations;
- a large number of ports in the CIS and Baltic countries;
- employees’ experience and operational transportation solutions.
Full Service Package
- door-to-door delivery;
- transloading supervision of transfer of different modes of transport in points of transfer;
- acceptance of cargo by independent experts at a final destination – your insurance policy will work for you;
- intermodal general cargo deliveries of high complexity.
Записей не найдено.