Today’s automotive industry is actively developing. Production levels, import and export volumes, and distribution network sizes are all growing and driving a corresponding demand for transport and logistics services. International transportation and logistics services provider AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG offers a full range of logistics and transportation services connected with shipping cars and various types of automotive industry products, from tractor-trailers and accompanying equipment to expensive passenger cars and specialized equipment.
For over 20 years, AsstrA specialists have been developing optimal routes for the carriage of cars in Europe, the CIS, and Central Asia.
Записей не найдено.
To ensure maximum safety of transportation and guarantee reliable service, the corporate group uses special auto transporters with 2, 3, 4 or 8-10 places.
Depending on Customer needs, specially adapted vehicles are used for transportation:
- Open auto transporters consist of a tow car and a special trailer. They are loaded with cars one at a time that are securely fastened with belts, strops, and wheel stops.
- Tented or covered auto transporters also protect the cargo from various types of damage thanks to a special tent canopy. Shipping a car by covered auto transporter ensures extra protection from road dust, rain, and stones kicked up by the transporter’s wheels.
- Tow trucks can transport multiple vehicles from different locations.
Experienced drivers from our transport partners fully understand their responsibilities regarding loading and securing vehicles on carriers. When loading or unloading semi-trailers, the sender and the recipient are obliged to provide a special ramp to ensure the safety of the loading and unloading process.
AsstrA transports a wide range of vehicles and associated equipment including cars, special purpose vehicles, high-capacity people and cargo movers, motorcycles, tractors, and self-propelled vehicles for industrial purposes.
The AsstrA team often ships premium cars from world-famous manufacturers like Porsche, Bentley and Tesla.
Leveraging many years of experience, the company's experts professionally serve transport needs associated with luxury cars like the Hyundai Equus (the largest and most expensive sedan from the manufacturer) and the Hyundai Genesis (a premium sports sedan) as well as popular company cars like the Volkswagen Phaeton or Audi A8L.
Whether they are shipping cars, motorcycles, minibuses or tractors, AsstrA experts work to ensure the safe delivery of vehicles on time.
- Qualified personnel. Corporate group experts take into account every client’s individual needs and ensure the timely delivery of automotive products.
- Cargo safety tracking is provided by modern navigation systems installed in vehicles.
- Flexible pricing policy.
- Cargo insurance against all risks is an important advantage in the delivery of vehicles by truck. AsstrA customers’ cargo is insured by the largest and most reliable European insurance companies like Zurich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (Zurich Insurance Company Ltd) (Switzerland), Basler Versicherung AG (Switzerland) and Aktiv Assekuranz (Germany), as well as leading domestic insurers from Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine.
For more than 20 years, AsstrA specialists have been developing optimal routes for the transportation of cars in European countries like
- Czech Republic,
The team of experts also serve clients interested in delivering their vehicles to the CIS including Belarus, Russia, and Kazakhstan. We also serve Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Georgia.
The transportation of cars is subject to many national and international regulations. AsstrA experts carefully monitor changes in the regulation of road cargo transportation and offer solutions taking into account the characteristics of each order.
Vehicles delivered by auto transporters may exceed standard permissible dimensions and therefore pose a danger to other road users. When transporting oversized goods, the company's specialists coordinate the transportation scheme with the relevant authorities, ensure that the shipment is escorted with special vehicles and, if necessary, take other appropriate organizational and technical measures.