One of AsstrA's key competencies is providing services related to customs convoys. We help prepare any documents necessary for EU or CIS customs clearance along with all appropriate permits or certificates.
Записей не найдено.
As a certified Authorized Economic Operator in Belarus, AsstrA works in full compliance with established security standards and applicable law. Our customers can thus benefit from:
1. Priority servicing of customs declarations;
2. Simplified registration of import/export declarations;
3. Documentiation and cargo inspections kept to a minimum.
In order to meet your expectations, AsstrA provides a full range of customs services that include:
- Preparation of TIR carnets, CMR consignment notes, and EX1 export declarations;
- Filing T1 and T2 transit declarations;
- Electronic NCTS copies of TIR carnets;
- Advance payment processing to transport companies;
- Arrangement of consignments of goods by codes, weight and cost;
- Release of cargo for free circulation to German consignees;
- Advice on EU customs legislation.
AsstrA’s customs agencies in Koroszczyn, Bialystok and Kuznica are available 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays, and provide a full range of custom services that includes:
- Provision of T1 Common Transit Procedures for goods proceeding into the EU and EFTA Member States;
- Preparation of TIR carnets and CMR consignment notes;
- Electronic NCTS copies of TIR carnets;
- Translation of documents;
- Issuance of advance payments to transport companies;
- Arrangement of consignments by codes, weight and cost;
- Release of cargo for free circulation of goods proceeding to Polish consignees;
- Currency exchange and sale of road maps (in Kuznica only);
- Advice on the provision of customs services;
- Provision of electronic pre-notification for importing goods into the EU.
AsstrA’s Vilnius customs agency provides the following services:
- Provision of T1 Common Transit Procedures at customs points in Kamenny Log (Medininkai), Kotlovka (Lavorishkes), Raygordas (Privalka) and Klaipeda;
- Advice on EU customs legislation;
- Registration of EPI on the import of goods into Eurasian Customs Union through the Lithuanian-Belarusian border.
In Minsk and Brest, AsstrA offers a full range of services for the door-to-door delivery of goods that incudes:
- Preparation of documents and full customs clearance;
- Provision of goods and customs documents for customs clearance on behalf of the holder or owner of the goods.
- Preparation of customs import, export, statistical and transit declarations;
- Deconsolidating cargo at temporary storage warehouses;
- Preparation of CMR consignment notes, TIR carnets, and electronic copies of TIR carnets;
- Advice on general and specific issues regarding customs inspections;
- General and specific advice on customs formalities;
- Identification of product codes and payments for each product code.
- Consulting on customs clearance;
- Advice on specific issues related to obtaining other state regulatory approvals required for customs clearance, such as phytosanitary, veterinary, sanitary and epidemiologic testing and certification.
AsstrA offers the following customs clearance services in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Smolensk, and Bryansk:
- Verification of documents required for customs clearance;
- Declaration of goods on behalf of a customs representatives in customs procedures for import and export;
- Determination of Foreign Economic Activity Commodity Nomenclature (FEACN) codes for goods and payment of customs duties prior to completing customs declarations;
- Consulting on customs clearance and issues related to obtaining state regulatory approvals required for customs clearance (e.g. phytosanitary, veterinary, sanitary and epidemiological control and certification), and obtaining Federal Customs Service goods classification rulings.
- Acting on behalf of customers when dealing with customs bodies.
Over the years, the AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG group of companies has built a reputation for providing superior customs services to customers in Europe and the CIS. A Belarusian Authorized Economic Operator certificate confirms the company’s broad customs support capabilities and deep knowledge of many countries’ customs legislation and trade zones.
Since 2018, AsstrA’s Belarusian customs department has been supporting the customs clearance of cargoes on Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) terms. These terms allow the sale of goods on an "all in" basis. According Incoterms 2010, under DDP terms the seller bears all risks associated with transporting goods to their destination and pays VAT and duties. The final consignee picks up the goods at a specified location.
AsstrA is the only DDP customs clearance provider in the Republic of Belarus. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to cooperating with you! For more information on our services, please contact us via our website or at our nearest AsstrA office.