The AsstrA-Associated Traffic AG international corporate group has made the introduction of supply chain management and monitoring solutions a strategic priority. In May 2019, AsstrA partnered with Shippeo, a leading French provider of technology that integrates GPS / telematic systems into a single database. As a result of this partnership with this transportation transparency solution market leader, AsstrA clients can now have higher visibility of their supply chain processes than ever.
GPS Track & Trace allows you to receive a signal from trucks’ GPS sensors regardless of their provider.
• Information from more than 140 GPS providers from 20 countries displays vehicle locations on the client’s preferred platform.
• Vehicle and transportation data is gathered in one place and available 24/7. Information is updated in real time. Thanks to a satellite navigation system, internet availability and stability do not impact GPS data quality.
• The new tool replaces traditional telephones, instant messengers, and email. Minimal time is required to obtain transportation or vehicle location statuses.
1. With the GPS Track & Trace online tracking tool, AsstrA customers receive a highly transparent view of the services they receive in every transportation project.
2. Accurate predictions of vehicle arrival times for loading, waypoints, and unloading allows shippers and consignees to track and anticipate changes in transportation scheduling. Customers are informed in advance about the possibility of changes to loading or unloading schedules and can plan work accordingly. The reliable information helps clients optimize operations at factories, distribution points, and warehouses.
3. Accurate scheduling predictions around events like loading, customs checks, warehouse storage, and unloading upon arrival help AsstrA customers protect against unplanned production line stoppages and keep products on store shelves.